These tasty treats are the perfect winter snack for pups of all shapes and sizes. Check out the health benefits of these plant-powered ingredients:
- Cranberries for urinary tract health
- Pumpkin for digestive health
- Cinnamon for fresh breath
- Flaxseeds for healthy joints
Cranberry Cinnamon Dog Cookies (V, GF)
Yields about 20 treats
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil or melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp ground flaxseed + 3 Tbsp warm water
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- Pinch salt
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Add the ground flaxseed to the 3 Tbsp warm water and let sit 5 minutes.
- Combine oats, pumpkin puree, oil, cinnamon, salt, and flax mixture and stir.
- Fold in dried cranberries.
- Mold dough into 2-inch cookies (or desired size/shape) and place on a nonstick baking sheet.
- Bake 10-12 minutes.
- Watch your pup do a happy dance!
Since 2005, v-dog has seen thousands of dogs thrive on our 100% plant-based and hypoallergenic kibble and treats. Our products are free of wheat, corn, and soy, making them an excellent fit for even the most sensitive pups. We're on a mission to change the pet food industry for the better, which is why we make animal products without animal products. Hooray for healthy, cruelty-free dog food!