Looking for a super easy treat recipe for your pup? Check out VegAnnie's Coconut Oatmeal Pupcake recipe below! These pupcakes require just 3 ingredients, and are great as a kibble topper or by themselves.
V-dog kibble is a complete and balanced plant-based diet that provides all the nutrients your dog needs. Toppers like VegAnnie's are a tasty and nutritious addition to mix up your pup's meals!
Bon apetit, v-doggies!
makes 10 pupcakes
1/2 cup gluten-free quick oats
1/2 cup shredded coconut
4 Tbsp unsweetened applesauce
- Preheat oven to 350F, spray mini muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray or line with non-stick liners, and set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl, and stir.
- Spoon into muffin tin, filling to the top.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until edges turn golden brown.
- Let cool, and serve to your adorable pup over 1 serving of v-dog kibble.
V-dog has been serving up delicious kibble and treats since 2005 -- all 100% vegan! Our nutritionally complete formula is AAFCO approved, veterinarian recommended, and free of fillers, byproducts, and common allergens. Hooray for healthy, cruelty-free dog food!