Pancakes for Dogs [RECIPE]
Tasty and easy to make, these olive oil pancakes use simple ingredients that you likely have in your pantry already...and the best part is, you and your pup can enjoy them together!
Interested in learning more about a plant-based diet for dogs? Check out our Starter Guide!
Pancakes for Dogs
Yields about 8 small pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose four (or all-purpose GF flour)
- 1 Tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3/4 - 1 cup water
- Olive oil
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt. Add 3/4 cup water and stir to combine.
- Add more water to reach desired batter consistency.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat and drizzle with olive oil.
- For each pancake, pour 1/8 cup batter onto the skillet. Cook until bubbles appear in the center, then flip.
- Let cool slightly before feeding to your pup. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Chloe's Vegan Italian Kitchen.
Since 2005, v-dog has seen thousands of dogs absolutely thrive on our nutritionally complete vegan formula. Our kibble is free of byproducts, fillers, and common allergens, making it a safe and healthy choice for pups of all shapes and sizes. Read stories from healthy, happy vegan dogs here!