Can my dog be vegan?
Posted by firstname.lastname@example.org (Lindsay Rubin) on November 16, 2016 0 Comments
Here at v-dog, we see thousands of dogs of all lifestyles, sizes and ages thriving on a vegan diet. In addition to our testimonials page where you can view happy v-dogs and their personal stories, we have compiled some important information to guide you in the decision of whether or not to feed your loving canine companion a healthy, balanced plant-based diet.
Here are some important informational links to consider:
2. Veterinarian Dr. Knight, "Vegetarian Canine Diets" (science/research): www.vegepets.info
3. CNN article: "Vegan Diet for Dogs: A Question of Thriving Versus Surviving" - read article
4. University of California, Davis research study determines dogs are omnivores: "Genome study pinpoints changes that turned wolves into humanity's best friend" - read article
5."Vegetarian Diets Can be Healthy for Dogs" - read article
6. The Simple Little Vegan Dog Book - link to book
7. Research Confirms Carcinogens in Commercial Pet Foods - link to post