Green Hummus Pasta for Dogs [RECIPE]
This recipe from @doggovegan isn't just tasty—it's packed with green veggies and protein for an extra nutrient boost. Feed it to your pup as a snack or mix with their v-dog kibble, but either way...be prepared for some major tail wagging!
- Chickpeas are rich in fiber.
- Spinach provides calcium and iron.
- Basil has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tahini is an excellent source of healthy fats.
- Green pea pasta is a high-protein alternative to grain-based pasta.
- Nutritional yeast is rich in B vitamins.
(Please keep in mind that this recipe does not represent a complete and balanced diet for dogs. If you plan to use homemade food as more than 10% of your pup's diet, we recommend consulting with your vet about supplementation.)
Want more pawsome recipes? Check out @doggovegan on Instagram.
V-dog is a vegan owned and operated family business that makes 100% plant-based kibble and treats for your pup. Not only does a plant-based diet save lives and minimize your dog's environmental impact, it also provides all the nutrition they need to thrive.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.