This recipe from @doggovegan isn't just tasty—it's packed with green veggies and protein for an extra nutrient boost. Feed it to your pup as a snack or mix with their v-dog kibble, but either way...be prepared for some major tail wagging!
- Chickpeas are rich in fiber.
- Spinach provides calcium and iron.
- Basil has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Tahini is an excellent source of healthy fats.
- Green pea pasta is a high-protein alternative to grain-based pasta.
- Nutritional yeast is rich in B vitamins.
(Please keep in mind that this recipe does not represent a complete and balanced diet for dogs. If you plan to use homemade food as more than 10% of your pup's diet, we recommend consulting with your vet about supplementation.)
Want more pawsome recipes? Check out @doggovegan on Instagram.
Learn more about the benefits of a plant-based diet for dogs on our Vegan Dogs 101 page.
V-dog is a vegan owned and operated family business that makes 100% plant-based kibble and treats for your pup. Not only does a plant-based diet save lives and minimize your dog's environmental impact, it also provides all the nutrition they need to thrive. (Plus, it tastes amazing...just ask these dogs!) Learn more about us.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at email@example.com.