Vegan Kibble Topper for Dogs: Macaroni Bites
Here at v-dog, we love to spice up our kibble with healthy toppers that we can easily whip up at home. Check out VegAnnie's latest kibble topper - the perfect tasty treat for your pup!
Ingredients: makes 12 macaroni bites
5.5 cups cooked macaroni elbows (2.5 cups uncooked) (gluten-free, if desired)
1 cup gluten-free all purpose flour (or regular all purpose flour)
1 cup gluten-free quick oats
2 cups water
1/2 cup applesauce
1. Cook macaroni elbows according to package instructions.
2. Preheat oven to 425F, spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray, and set aside.
3. Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and mix well.
4. Spoon into prepared muffin tin and fill all the way to the top.
5. Bake for 18 minutes.
6. Serve to your adorable pup over 1 serving of v-dog kibble.
*V-dog kibble is 100% complete and balanced, so there's no need to add anything to the kibble. We love sharing fun topper recipes since our dogs are (obviously) spoiled and they deserve fun treats!
Looking for more tasty topper recipes? Check out VegAnnie's blog here!
V-dog is proud to make 100% plant-powered kibble and treats with ingredients you can feel good about feeding to your fur baby! Since 2005, we've seen pups of all shapes and sizes reap the benefits of a healthy vegan diet - see for yourself! Our formula is nutritionally complete, AAFCO approved, and veterinarian recommended. Learn more about switching your pup to a vegan diet at the links below: