This easy 5-ingredient vegan recipe is a holiday-flavored soft treat your dog will love. Best part? You can whip them up in just a couple of minutes, giving you more time to snuggle with your pup on the couch.
Yields 20 small treats
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 2 Tbsp natural, unsweetened peanut butter
- 1 Tbsp plain unsweetened soy milk
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 2 Tbsp unsweetened dried cranberries, chopped
- Add all ingredients except cranberries to a bowl mix until well combined.
- Fold chopped cranberries into the mixture.
- Roll dough into small balls (or any shape you'd like!) and serve to your pup. Be sure to introduce any new food or treat to your pup slowly.
Leftovers can be stored in the fridge until the expiration date of the soy milk.
Tip: This recipe makes excellent pill pockets!
Did you try this recipe? Tag us @vdogfood on Instagram.
At v-dog, we've seen dogs thrive on our plant-based kibble and treats since 2005. Learn more about how you can switch your pup to a vegan diet here! Plus, read hundreds of stories from happy, healthy vegan pups on our testimonials page.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at email@example.com.