Vegan Peanut Butter Dog Cookies [RECIPE]
This recipe was adapted from our friend Bethany's yummy home-baked cookie fritters. Thanks for sharing, Bethany!
(yields approximately 10 cookies)
1/2 cup v-dog kibble (either size)
1 chia egg (1 Tbsp chia seeds + 2 Tbsp water soaked for 10 minutes)
1/2 cup chopped or baby carrots
1/2 cup drained chickpeas
3 Tbsp natural creamy peanut butter
3 Tbsp applesauce (unsweetened)
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Grind kibble in food processor until powdered (some small chunks are ok!). This will be the "flour."
- Add carrots and chickpeas to food processor and chop.
- Add peanut butter, applesauce, and chia egg and process until smooth.
- Roll dough into balls and place on ungreased cookie sheet, pressing into desired shape.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until cookies start to brown slightly.
- Let cool before serving.
Bon appetit, v-doggies!
V-dog kibble is 100% plant-powered nutrition for your fur baby! Our formula is packed with clean pea protein and all the nutritious goodness your pup needs to thrive. Check it out here, along with our tasty wiggle biscuits and breathbone chews!