These ridiculously easy dog treats from GraysThroughLife are vegan, gluten free, and totally peanut buttery—what could be better? Grab your favorite cookie cutters and let's get started!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (natural, unsweetened)
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree (or sub sweet potato)
- 1 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- Preheat oven to 350° F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a bowl, stir together peanut butter and pumpkin first, then add in the brown rice flour.
- Roll the dough out between two sheets of parchment paper using a rolling pin.
- Use your cookie cutter to cut dough into any shape you'd like, and place onto the parchment lined baking pan. (No cookie cutter? Just use the top of a cup to cut the dough into circles.)
- Bake for about 15-20 minutes or until the treats start to brown around the edges.
- Let cool before serving and store leftovers in a cool, dry place (or in the refrigerator). Enjoy!
Since 2005, v-dog's plant-based kibble and treats have helped thousands of dogs thrive as vegans. Our complete and balanced dog food meets all AAFCO standards for adult dog nutrition and is made with just the good stuff—never any corn, soy, wheat, or byproducts. Learn more about how your pup can benefit from a meat-free diet here.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at email@example.com.