Vegan Cupcakes for Dogs [RECIPE]
These doggie cupcakes from GraysThroughLife are the perfect way to celebrate your adorable pup any day of the year! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they're a fun and easy plant-based snack that you can whip up in just a few minutes. Let's get cookin'!
- 1 can mashed sweet potatoes or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter (+ extra for frosting)
- 1 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- Raspberries (optional)
- V-dog wiggle biscuits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sweet potatoes (or pumpkin), peanut butter, and brown rice flour in a bowl.
- Add dough to a miniature cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and let cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, whip together peanut butter and raspberries using an electric mixer. (Or, simply top the cupcakes with plain peanut butter.)
- Add a v-dog wiggle biscuit to the top of each cupcake for a little garnish. Enjoy!
V-dog makes 100% vegan products for dogs with allergy-friendly, plant powered ingredients. By removing meat from your dog's diet, you're taking a stance against animal cruelty and reducing their environmental impact, all while helping boost their overall health. Check out hundreds of vegan dogs thriving on our testimonials page.
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.