Vegan Cupcakes for Dogs [RECIPE]
These doggie cupcakes from GraysThroughLife are the perfect way to celebrate your adorable pup any day of the year! Made with just a few simple ingredients, they're a fun and easy plant-based snack that you can whip up in just a few minutes. Let's get cookin'!
- 1 can mashed sweet potatoes or canned pumpkin
- 1/2 cup natural, unsweetened peanut butter (+ extra for frosting)
- 1 3/4 cup brown rice flour
- Raspberries (optional)
- V-dog wiggle biscuits (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine sweet potatoes (or pumpkin), peanut butter, and brown rice flour in a bowl.
- Add dough to a miniature cupcake pan.
- Bake for 20 minutes, and let cool before frosting.
- For the frosting, whip together peanut butter and raspberries using an electric mixer. (Or, simply top the cupcakes with plain peanut butter.)
- Add a v-dog wiggle biscuit to the top of each cupcake for a little garnish. Enjoy!
V-dog makes 100% vegan products for dogs with allergy-friendly, plant powered ingredients. By removing meat from your dog's diet, you're taking a stance against animal cruelty and reducing their environmental impact, all while helping boost their overall health. Check out hundreds of vegan dogs thriving on our testimonials page.
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Reasons to Wiggle for Wiggle Biscuits
Top 5 Benefits of Blueberries for Dogs
Why V-dog Changed the Game for This Vet Tech
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.