Vegan Vet Dr. Wakefield Answers Your Questions
Looking to switch your pup to a vegan diet? Maybe you've heard the success stories, but are unsure whether it's a good option from a veterinary perspective. V-dog's Lindsay Rubin sat down with vegan veterinarian Dr. Lorelei Wakefield to tackle some of our followers' most burning questions about vegan diets for dogs:
- Can dogs thrive on a vegan diet? How and why?
- Is it easy to switch a dog from a meat-based diet to a plant-based diet?
- Is a raw meat diet recommended? Is switching to vegan more difficult coming from a raw meat diet?
- How do you make sure a vegan diet is complete and balanced? Do vegan dogs need supplements?
- How do I get my vet to understand that vegan food is healthy for my dog?
- How do you find the right vegan food for a sensitive dog?
- Can puppies eat vegan?
- Any advice for future vets, particularly for dealing with non-vegan coworkers and patients?
Watch the interview below!
Questions about vegan diets for dogs? Shoot an email to our plant powered pooch experts at email@example.com.
Since 2005, v-dog has seen dogs of all shapes and sizes thrive on our nutritionally complete vegan formula. Our dog food is free of byproducts, fillers, common allergens, and of course, animal products. Read stories from our thousands of doggie customers here!
MORE FROM OUR BLOG:
Questions about v-dog?
Contact our customer happiness team at firstname.lastname@example.org.